Copyright - White Rose Invitations 2016
I have tried to make ordering as simple as possible.
1. Take a look at the site and choose the invitation or stationery you like. Colour, embellishments, font and wording is individual and is personalised on most designs If you have a particular colour of ribbon in mind for you can send me a sample and I will do my best to match it.
2. For invitations, order a sample. A sample enables you to compare the quality of materials and workmanship before making the final decision. This sample is as pictured on the website and will not be personalised. There is a charge of £2 for this which includes large letter second class post. Note that for all samples I will re use padded envelopes. This is to keep costs down and also to enable me to recycle the many envelopes I receive. I work by myself and have the occasional holiday however if I am at home samples will be dispatched within 5 days. Samples costs will be deducted from your first order.
3. Once you have made the decision with or without a sample talk to me or email me. I am always happy to discuss your requirements with you and estimate costs. I will give you an e mail quote when I have your individual requirements and have worked out the costs.
4. Once you are happy with the quotation and would like to proceed a deposit of 25% of the total is required before work begins on your personalised sample. (See T & C’s ref refunds and cancellation charges). On receipt of your deposit I will mock up and email you a copy of the elements of your invitations, wording fonts and other changes may be made at this point. After agreeing the design I will send you a final personalised sample in the post.
5. On receipt of the hard copy final sample you will need to check that everything is as you want it to be eg check spellings , names etc.
6. I will then book you into a time slot so that the invitations or stationery items are ready when you want them to be. The balance of payment will be due at this time. Before I start production all monies due must be received and cleared. Payment to be made with paypal, cash or bank transfer.
7. All completed orders will be sent by signed for next day delivery. The cost will vary. I can give you an idea of the cost of postage when we agree the order and numbers of Invitations needed. Collection in person is possible if preferred and convenient.
|Laser Cut & Doily Enclosures|
|Diecut and New Ideas|
|Save the Date|
|Order of the Day and Order of Service|
|Mirror, Canvas and Picture Frame Table Plans|
|A3 Printed Table Plans|
|Menus, Place Cards & Table Numbers|
|Wording and Fonts|